EE: Electrical Engineering
420 Temple St. Helen Hadley Hall, Room 107
17 Hillhouse Ave. Room 204
- Q. Guo, A. Pospischil, M. Bhuiyan, H. Jiang, H. Tian, D. Farmer, B. Deng et al. Black Phosphorus Mid-Infrared Photodetectors with High Gain. Nano Lett. (2016).
- A. Yang, K. Yang, H. Yu, X. Tan, J. Li, L. Zhou, H. Liu, H. Song, J. Tang, F. Liu, A.Y. Zhu, Q. Guo, F. Yi. Piezoelectric tuning of narrowband perfect plasmonic absorbers via an optomechanic cavity.” Opt. Lett. 41, no. 12 (2016): 2803-2806.
- H. Tian, Q. Guo, Y. Xie, H. Zhao, C. Li, Judy J. Cha, F. Xia, and Han Wang. Anisotropic Black Phosphorus Synaptic Device for Neuromorphic Applications. Adv. Mater. (2016).
- H. Tian, M. L. Chin, S. Najmaei, Q. Guo, F. Xia, H. Wang, and M. Dubey. Optoelectronic devices based on two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides. Nano Research 9, no. 6 (2016): 1543-1560
- H. Zhao, J. Wu, H. Zhong, Q. Guo, X. Wang, F. Xia, L Yang, P. Tan, and H. Wang. Interlayer interactions in anisotropic atomically thin rhenium diselenide. Nano Research 8, no. 11 (2015): 3651-3661.
- Y. Jia, H. Zhao, Q. Guo, X. Wang, H. Wang, and F. Xia. Tunable plasmon–phonon polaritons in layered graphene–hexagonal boron nitride heterostructures. ACS Photonics 2, no. 7 (2015): 907-912.
- H. Zhao, Q. Guo, F. Xia, H. Wang. Two-dimensional materials for nanophotonics application. Nanophotonics. 2015
- B. Liu, M. Köpf, A. N. Abbas, X. Wang, Q. Guo, Y. Jia, F. Xia et al. “Black Arsenic–Phosphorus: Layered Anisotropic Infrared Semiconductors with Highly Tunable Compositions and Properties. Adv. Mater. 27, no. 30 (2015): 4423-4429.
- Q. Guo, H. Zhu, F. Liu, A.Y. Zhu, J. C Reed, F. Yi, E. Cubukcu*. Silicon-on-glass graphene-functionalized leaky cavity mode nanophotonic biosensor. ACS Photonics. 2014, 1 (3), pp 221–227
- F. Liu, L. Chen, Q. Guo, J. Chen, X. Zhao, and W. Shi. Enhanced graphene absorption and linewidth sharpening enabled by Fano-like geometric resonance at near-infrared wavelengths. Opt. Exp. 23, no. 16 (2015): 21097-21106.
- Q. Guo, T. Kong*, R. Su, Q. Zhang and G. Cheng*. Noise spectroscopy as an equilibrium analysis tool for highly-sensitive electrical biosensing. Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 093704 (2012)
- X. Lu*, Q. Guo, Z. Xu, W. Ren and Z.-Y.Cheng, Highly sensitive biosensor platform based on stress-improved
piezoelectric membrane. Sens. and Actuators A, 179 32-38 (2012)
- X. Yin, W. Que*, D. Fei, F. Shen, Q. Guo, Ag nanoparticle/ZnO nanorods core/shell nanocomposites derived by a seed-mediated method and their photocatalytic properties. J. of Alloys and Compd.524, 13-21 (2012)
- Q. Guo, H. Zhu, F. Liu, A.Y. Zhu, J. C Reed, F. Yi, E. Cubukcu*. Graphene functionalized leaky cavity mode biosensor based on silicon nanowires array. Oral Presentation, SPIE Photonics West 2014 OPTO Feb. 5, San Francisco, CA
- Q. Guo, T. Kong*，and G. Cheng. On/off current ratio modulation of silicon nanowire BioFET using pulsed gate potential. NEMS 2012, Kyoto, Japan