EE: Electrical Engineering
PO BOX 208284, Dept. of Applied Physics, New Haven, CT 06520
Becton Center 301
B.S. in Physics, Nanjing University
- B. Liu, M. Köpf, A. Abbas, X. Wang, Q. Guo, Y. Jia, F. Xia, R. Weihrich, F. Bachhuber, F. Pielnhofer, H. Wang, R. Dhall, S. Cronin, M. Ge, X. Fang, T. Nilges, and C. Zhou, “Black arsenic-phosphorus: layered anisotropic infrared semiconductors with highly tunable compositions and properties”, Advanced Materials 27, 4423-4429 (2015).
- Y. Jia, H. Zhao, Q. Guo, X. Wang, H. Wang, and F. Xia, “Tunable plasmon-phonon polaritons in layered graphene-hexagonal boron nitride heterostructures”, ACS Photonics 2, 907-912 (2015).
- X. Wang, A. M. Jones, K. L. Seyler, V. Tran, Y. Jia, H. Zhao, H. Wang, L. Yang, X. Xu, and F. Xia, “Highly anisotropic and robust excitons in monolayer black phosphorus”, Nature Nanotechnology 10, 517-521 (2015).
- Y. Liu, A. Chadha, D. Zhao, J. R. Piper, Y. Jia, Y. Shuai, L. Menon, H. Yang, Z. Ma, S. Fan, F. Xia, and W. Zhou, “Approaching total absorption at near infrared in a large area monolayer graphene by critical coupling”, Applied Physics Letters 105, 181105 (2014).
- F. Xia, H. Wang, and Y. Jia, “Rediscovering black phosphorus as an anisotropic layered material for optoelectronics and electronics”, Nature Communications 5, 4458 (2014).