2011 B.S., Biomedical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
2016(Expected) Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Cosgrove KP*, Wang S*, Kim SJ, et al. Sex Differences in the Brain's Dopamine Signature of Cigarette Smoking. Journal of Neuroscience. 2014, 34(50): 16851-16855.
Wang S, Kim SJ, Tagare HD, Cosgrove KP, Morris ED. Gender difference in spatial extent of ventral striatal dopamine response to cigarette smoking as measured by [11C]raclopride and lp-ntPET analysis. Neuro-receptor Mapping. 2014, May, The Netherlands.
Kim SJ, Sullivan JM, Wang S, Cosgrove KP, Morris ED. Voxelwise lp‐ntPET for detecting localized, transient dopamine release of unknown timing: Sensitivity Analysis and Application to Cigarette Smoking in the PET Scanner. Human Brain Mapping. 2014
Wang S, Kim SJ, Sullivan JM, Gallezot JD, Cosgrove KP, Morris ED. XIth International Conference on Quantification of Brain Function with PET. 2013, May, Shanghai, China.
Morris ED, Kim SJ, Sullivan JM, Wang S, Normandin MD, Constantinescu CC, Cosgrove KP. Creating Dynamic Images of Short-lived Dopamine Fluctuations with lp-ntPET: Dopamine Movies of Cigarette Smoking. Journal of Visulized Experiments. (78), e50358, doi:10.3791/50358 (2013).
Wang S, Kim SJ, Sullivan JM, Gillard J, Gallezot JD, Cosgrove KP, Morris ED. Optimization of HYPR Filter for Detection of Smoking-Induced Dopamine Release in [11C]Raclopride PET Studies. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism. 2012, 32(S1): S182.
Honors and Awards:
- Young Investigator Award - Brain & BrainPET, 2015, Vancouver
- Yale University - Pierre W. Hoge Fellowship, 2011-present
- Tsinghua University - 'Star-Fire' Innovative Students Fellowship 2008-2011
- Tsinghua University - Dongfang Yide Scholarship by Beijing Cathayeast Inc., 2010
- Tsinghua University - Dingye Mailin Scholarship by Tripod Preclinical Research Laboratories Inc., 2009
- Tsinghua University - Academic Merit Scholarship, 2008